On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 9:16 AM, Michail Vidiassov wrote: > Dear All, > > Renaud Aubin wrote: > > See http://www.nibua-r.org/ConTeXt/devel/ > > while the macros there are a great improvement from > what was posted on the list and look extandable for my purposes > (thanks, Renaud), > the other question remains - does it make sense to try to implement > 3d model embedding in proper way for public use now or the underlying > luatex/context part has not been developed/updated yet? > > LuaTeX roadmap promised that > "Think of annotations and object management. The first code will show up > later in 2008." > Did it? > Is there a ConTeXt API to it? > Is it planned to come in some future? > Or spec-pdf dated 1997.09.20 is what we are to live with? > > Sincerely, Michail > > BTW, If you are able to make some samples with context mkiv, please do them and then wikifi it. Something is better than nothing .