On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 10:02 AM, Wolfgang Schuster < schuster.wolfgang@googlemail.com> wrote: > On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 9:42 AM, luigi scarso > wrote: > > > > > >> > >> OK, I will use external files next time. In this quick-and-dirty > >> approach I just added string.format since it was easier than > >> restructuring everything. > >> > >> I thought that \startluacode should be behaving the same way as > >> verbatim environments where commands inside verbatim have no > >> influence, but apparently I was wrong. > > > > I also think so. > > Can be strange, but inside a \startluacode\stopluacode I have no problems > to > > think at -- as comment > > while I have problems to think to % as comment > > > > And put lua code in a separate file not always is a good solution > > This would be really great, \start/stoplua with % for comments like \ctxlua > and \start/stopluacode with -- as comment, the first is used for longer > settings > in macros and the second for inline functions. > > @Luigi: You could try to parse the luacode content with Lpeg and with > the result back to \directlua. > Better to study luat-ini.tex first -- luigi