On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 9:27 AM, Michail Vidiassov wrote: > Dear Luigi and All, > > On Wed, 26 Nov 2008, luigi scarso wrote: > > >> Renaud Aubin wrote: > >> > See http://www.nibua-r.org/ConTeXt/devel/ > >> > >> while the macros there are a great improvement from > >> what was posted on the list and look extandable for my purposes > >> the other question remains - does it make sense to try to implement > >> 3d model embedding in proper way for public use now or the underlying > >> luatex/context part has not been developed/updated yet? > > > > BTW, If you are able to make some samples with context mkiv, please do > them and then wikifi it. > > Something is better than nothing . > > Renaud's "u3d" inclusion macros seem to be modeled after "mov" inclusion. > But including movies does not work for me in minimals (see my post on > that). > Sorry Michail , but I'm really busy in others context MkIV area. BTW, I found that download mails from http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/ sometimes help -- luigi