On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 9:25 PM, Patrick Gundlach wrote: > Hi, > > >> Have we a mascot ? > >> > >> http://chl.be/mascots/ > > > > Yes we do. Its the dutch cow :-) > > I thought that people in Bohinj more ore less agreed(*) that we don't want > any animals as a logo (except for your elephant, of course ;-)). Wasn't > this the reason, we tried hard to come up with a geometrically formed > context logo? > It's not a logo. It's a mascot, like TeX lion, linux penguin, GNU gnu and so on . Cow fonts was made from Duane Bibby's illustrations ,as far I know, so no doubt that they are in TeX tradition -- luigi