On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 4:06 PM, Peter Münster wrote: > On Fri, 24 Oct 2008, Marcin Borkowski wrote: > > > > > * Unlike when editing LaTeX files, it does not insert an \item when > > > > doing C-c C-e itemize. I use itemizations a lot and this is a bit > > > > annoying, especially that I got used to its behaior when doing > LaTeX. > > > > Also, having C-c C-j asking about the (optional) label all the time > is > > > > also tiring, I would prefer to be asked for it only with C-u C-c > C-j. > > > > > > This is also annoying to me. I'll try to solve this, should no be too > > > complicated I think (only problem I have, is no spare time, just like > > > you...). > > > > That would be great, also from the point of view of learning elisp... > > Hello, > > Here some code that you can attach to your .emacs file (just a copy from > auctex with minor modifications): > Peter, can you put it into wiki ? -- luigi