* Incorrect bookmark title of \completelistofabbreviations and no abbreviations are listed
@ 2009-03-10 12:44 Nikolai Weibull
From: Nikolai Weibull @ 2009-03-10 12:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ConTeXt Users

Hi!

Long time no post.  Anyway, I’m writing a document where I’m using
abbreviations.  In neither --lua nor --xtx do I get a list of
abbreviations with \completelistofabbreviations.  The bookmark text is
\headtext {abbreviations} for both.  With --pdf I get a list of
abbreviations and the bookmark text is abbreviations.  Here's a
minimal example:

\setupheadtext[en][abbreviations={Abbreviations Used in This Document}]

\abbreviation{CSS}{Cascading Style Sheets}

\setupinteraction
  [state=start,
   menu=on]
\placebookmarks[chapter]

\starttext

\startbodymatter
\CSS\ stands for \infull{CSS}.
\stopbodymatter

\startbackmatter
\completelistofabbreviations
\stopbackmatter

\stoptext

* Re: Incorrect bookmark title of \completelistofabbreviations and no abbreviations are listed
@ 2009-03-13 12:18 ` Nikolai Weibull
From: Nikolai Weibull @ 2009-03-13 12:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ConTeXt Users

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 13:44, Nikolai Weibull <now@bitwi.se> wrote:

> In neither --lua nor --xtx do I get a list of
> abbreviations with \completelistofabbreviations.  The bookmark text is
> \headtext {abbreviations} for both.

Can I at least get an acknowledgement that this is a problem with
LuaTeX and that there's no simple fix at the moment so that I can
begin working around it?

Thanks.

* Re: Incorrect bookmark title of \completelistofabbreviations and no abbreviations are listed
@ 2009-03-13 13:21 ` luigi scarso
From: luigi scarso @ 2009-03-13 13:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 1:44 PM, Nikolai Weibull <now@bitwi.se> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Long time no post.  Anyway, I’m writing a document where I’m using
> abbreviations.  In neither --lua nor --xtx do I get a list of
> abbreviations with \completelistofabbreviations.  The bookmark text is
> \headtext {abbreviations} for both.  With --pdf I get a list of
> abbreviations and the bookmark text is abbreviations.  Here's a
> minimal example:
>
> \setupheadtext[en][abbreviations={Abbreviations Used in This Document}]
>
> \abbreviation{CSS}{Cascading Style Sheets}
>
> \setupinteraction
>  [state=start,
>   menu=on]
> \placebookmarks[chapter]
>
> \starttext
>
> \startbodymatter
> \CSS\ stands for \infull{CSS}.
> \stopbodymatter
>
> \startbackmatter
> \completelistofabbreviations
> \stopbackmatter
>
> \stoptext

$> context test.tex
seems to work ok here with latest minimals,
or I don't understand the problem .

--
luigi