2009/4/2 Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد > On Thu, 02 Apr 2009 01:40:26 -0600, Taco Hoekwater > wrote: > > As Arthur emailed me already: you people are just too gullible ! :) >> > > Actually, I guessed that it was a joke in the first few minutes after > receiving it .. It was a well-staged prank, but your talk of "selling the > bib module" gave you away... > Until last year "selling bib module" shoud be enough . Actually the deep world crisis can change many things -- so no surprise, but high apprehension yes . Next year -- who knows ? -- luigi