On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 12:50 PM, Hans Hagen wrote: > Hi, > > I uploaded a new beta. Last week(ends) fixes are merged in. > > There is also an experimental plain version (luatex-plain.tex which you can > rename to luatex.tex if needed). That gives you a plain tex with stripped > down context mkiv font support (only the minimal amount of lua files are > loaded). Some more info (also about generating the related font database) > can be found in in luatex-fonts.tex. Of course it's no replacement or > context but it seems to work ok (we occasionally need plain tex for > testing). It's also not related to the upcoming layered context (aka > metatex). > > Hans > > > texlua: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory Linux 2.6.15-1.2054_FC5smp #1 SMP Tue Mar 14 16:05:46 EST 2006 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux What's happened ? -- luigi