On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 2:01 PM, R. Bastian wrote: > Hi, > > I would write a french & german intro-source for (quasi absolute) newcomers > which need to have a working system producing PDF texts. > > But I know nothing about ConTeXt. therefor I cant do anything without your > help. > A first series of question: > read-and-answer-in-0seconds > > -. For a newcommer, is Mk II the best choice ? > yes > > -. Is it necessary to know TeX ? > yes > > or Is ConTeXt (CTX) compatible with TeX ? > yes -- luigi