On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 5:41 PM, Mojca Miklavec < mojca.miklavec.lists@gmail.com> wrote: > On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 17:22, luigi scarso wrote: > > > >>> For me, pstopdf is a number one candidate to luafication :) > >>> (Had problems with it recently) > >> > >> yes, will be done (we use it here in workflows with massive amounts of > >> conversions, auto downsampling, etc) > > > > If I understand well, pstopdf uses ghostscript . > > "luafication" will use ghostscript again ? > > > Unless Hans rewrites the whole GS interpreter ... yes. > > > The problem is that current pstopdf doesn't work reliably for me (no > way to do EPSCrop, sometimes wrong paper orientation, the graphic > missing completely ...), hmm strange -- do you have an example ? By defautl gs choose rotation studying dominant text orientation on current page; cfr Setting page orientation in Ps2pdf.htm There is an option in pstopdf -dAutoRotatePages=/None . so I usually stick to ps2pdf (perl or shell, > I think) A wrapper shell around gs There is also pstill http://www.wizards.de/~frank/pstill.html -- luigi