On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 8:00 PM, Mojca Miklavec < mojca.miklavec.lists@gmail.com> wrote: > On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 19:26, luigi scarso wrote: > > > >> The problem is that current pstopdf doesn't work reliably for me (no > >> way to do EPSCrop, sometimes wrong paper orientation, the graphic > >> missing completely ...), > > > > hmm strange -- do you have an example ? > > For wrong paper orientation you can try (in gnuplot): > > set term post > set output "x.ps" > plot sin(x) > > and then convert the resulting file. It seems that gnuplot set page orientation, so best -dAutoRotatePages=/None gs -q -dNOPAUSE -dAutoRotatePages=/None -sDEVICE=pdfwrite -sOutputFile=x.pdf x.ps -c quit > For missing graphic I remember > exporting a file in OpenOffice Draw or something similar. (I can try > to find it.) > Was a fault of OO ? > > A wrapper shell around gs > > There is also pstill > > http://www.wizards.de/~frank/pstill.html > > I'll try it out just for fun :) > well it's seems not fun at all -- absurde command line. But it looks like the only ps interpreter alternative of gs on Linux / Windows . -- luigi