On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 12:30 PM, Hans Hagen wrote: > Thomas A. Schmitz wrote: > >> Hi all, >> >> I have a vague memory that there was a message (by Wolfgang Schuster?) >> about this a couple of months ago, but I'm unable to find anything in the >> archives. What I want: add a layer on top of the current page. This page is >> created with the simpleslides-module, so it already contains several layers. >> I want something on top of all that, and I seem to remember that there was >> some option to say "typeset the current layers + this additional one." Can >> somebody help my memory? >> > > \defineoverlay[x][a] > \defineoverlay[x][b] > > \setupbackgrounds ... [background={a,foreground,b} > b is on the top of foreground foreground is on the top of a a is the base layer -- luigi