On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 5:01 PM, Andreas Schneider wrote: > Hello, > > since that question has probably gone by unnoticed in my other posting, > I'll ask more directly here: > > > How can I react on page breaks (in MkII)? More specifcally: I need to > reset a variable whenever a pagebreak occurs (atleast when > automatic page breaks occur ... but it would be nice, if it also works > for manually broken pages). > > The only thing that I was able to find was \insertpagebreakhandler ... > but it seems as if this can only be triggered manually with \page. > Did you seen into page-ini.mkii ? -- luigi