On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 9:59 PM, Philip Brown wrote: > I am having touble installling CONTEX (and metafun) on Windows XP. I > downloaded and installed Texlive. I am able to run Latex and some other > programs, but I tried various ways, unsuccesfully, to run context. For > example I tried running > texmfstart texexec.rb hello.tex > and some other combinations, and nothing happened. > > I went to the PRAGMA-ADE website and downoaded cont-tmf into the > texmf-local directory and unzipped it. Then I tried > texexec -make -all > and a few other combinatins and nothing happened. > > I have Perl v5.10 installed, and I use editor EMACS with AUCTEX > > assistance would be much appreciated, > what about minimals (http://wiki.contextgarden.net/ConTeXt_Minimals) ? -- luigi