On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 2:57 AM, Stirling Westrup wrote: > I'm hoping the answer to this question should be obvious, but I'm > having no luck with it. > > I'm trying to do a layout for a 1-page datasheet. At the very bottom > of the page, in some tiny font, I need to put a copyright notice and > datasheet ID number. > > Ideally I'd like to define some fixed text block containing the text > (as its exact size and font have not yet been finalized), and then > somehow define the height of the footer to be exactly equal to the > height of the text block. Once I've done that, I need to place the > text in the footer. > > I've been going back and forth through the scattered bits of ConTeXt > manual and the wiki, but I'm having no luck in figuring out how one > might do this. > Doesn't http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Visuals help you ? -- luigi