* Extra Whitespace in Footer.
@ 2009-07-09 21:49 Stirling Westrup
From: Stirling Westrup @ 2009-07-09 21:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Thanks to the help I've been getting, I've almost got my layout
working. The only remaining problem seems to be that the footer
automatically inserts some whitespace above my framed text. The intent
is for it to be flush to the top of the footer.

What do I need to change?

\setupcolors[state=start]
\setupbackground[background=color, backgroundcolor=black]
\setuppapersize[letter]

\setuplayout
  [ location=doublesided,
    marking=on,
    topspace=1cm,       % space at top of page
    bottomspace=1cm,    % space at bottom of page
    backspace=2cm,      % spine side of page
    cutspace=1cm,       % outer side of page
    header=0cm,
    footer=2cm,
    bottom=2cm,
    margin=0cm,
    width=middle,
    height=middle,
  ]

\newbox\FootBox
\setbox\FootBox=\hbox
  { \framed
      [ align=right,
        frame=off,
        topframe=on,
        width=\textwidth,
        offset=none,
        framecolor=blue,
      ]
      {\bf \tfxx datasheet:}
  }

\setuplayout[footer=\dimexpr\ht\FootBox+\dp\FootBox]
\setupfootertexts[{\copy\FootBox}]

\starttext
\showframe[text]
test
\stoptext

--
Stirling Westrup
Programmer, Entrepreneur.

* Re: Extra Whitespace in Footer.
@ 2009-07-09 21:52 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2009-07-09 21:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Stirling Westrup wrote:
> Thanks to the help I've been getting, I've almost got my layout
> working. The only remaining problem seems to be that the footer
> automatically inserts some whitespace above my framed text. The intent
> is for it to be flush to the top of the footer.
>
> What do I need to change?

footerdistance

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2009-07-09 22:53   ` Stirling Westrup
From: Stirling Westrup @ 2009-07-09 22:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 5:52 PM, Hans Hagen<pragma@wxs.nl> wrote:
> Stirling Westrup wrote:
>>
>> Thanks to the help I've been getting, I've almost got my layout
>> working. The only remaining problem seems to be that the footer
>> automatically inserts some whitespace above my framed text. The intent
>> is for it to be flush to the top of the footer.
>>
>> What do I need to change?
>
> footerdistance

settting footerdistance to 0cm doesn't seem to change anything.

* Re: Extra Whitespace in Footer.
@ 2009-07-10  4:16     ` luigi scarso
From: luigi scarso @ 2009-07-10  4:16 UTC (permalink / raw)