* First page of chapter layout
@ 2009-07-19 21:49 ` Tom
From: Tom @ 2009-07-19 21:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

The assistance for my last question came quickly and was so helpful that I
will go back to the well.

How does one go about changing the layout for the first pages of a chapter?
By default, I get the chapter number and title in large print at the top of
the page but want to make it something more interesting. My experiments with
\setuphead haven't been fruitful.

Tom Benjey
Tuxedo Press

* Re: First page of chapter layout