On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 4:37 PM, Hans Hagen wrote: > Xan wrote: > > Really, I did not know that. It's a messy thing that we could not define >> what we like ;-) >> > > it's the nature of a tex macro package; ok, i can add some strict testing > for in in mkiv but even then it might just be that someone who knows th > einternals (like wolfgang or wolfgang or wolfgang) wants to overload > something built in by something better > why not discipline ? I mean something like 0) context macro are ok 1) \usemodule[foo] are ok (no collision with macros in 0) 2) define your macros inside \startPrivate[namespace] ... \stopPrivate 3) explicit redefinition of macros in 0,1 by 3) should be no collision between 0,1,2 -- luigi