On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 5:38 PM, Julien Rouiller wrote: > Hi, > > I'm new to ConTEXt. > > I downloaded the misc documents and start reading the manual. > > After having read about 50 pages, I find all this very interesting, > but is there a more printer-friendly version of the manual ? > > The screen-oriented layout of the documents is nice to show what > ConTEXt can do, but my eyes soon get tired when reading long documents > on a screen. I also don't need the navigation links when printing the > manual. > > hmm, usually pdfs are printabl; maybe you are seeing some slides only Have a look at http://www.pragma-ade.com/dir -- luigi