On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 10:21 AM, Stephen A. Tjemkes < Stephen.Tjemkes@eumetsat.int> wrote: > Dear all > > This might be a trivial question for an expert user, but for an untrained > end user this is not trivial, as I cannot find any documentation on wiki or > anywere else. I would like to install the latest version of the letter > module. How do I do this? I want to install it in a personal directory (say > $(HOME)/usr/context/local-modules) and make sure that texexec will search > this structure first before he tries to search the standard locations > > thanks > > hmm, what distro (texlive, minimals..) and OS are you using ? Should be a simple matter of download and unzip in the right place -- luigi