On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 11:41 AM, Alain Delmotte wrote: > Hi! > > I have the impression that I did see that MetaPost can be used to create > full fonts and not only pictures. (In fact to keep the potential of METAFONT, but extending it to OpenType > /PostScript/TrueType (??) fonts.) > I even think there was mention about Perl in this respect. > > Did I dream or not (yes I start to dream about ConTeXt and MetaPost !!!). > > Could you point me to the right direction and provide links and/or email > address of the persons who are involved? > > I really like karel piska. -- luigi