On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 5:46 PM, Mojca Miklavec < mojca.miklavec.lists@gmail.com> wrote: > Just a remark. I didn't touch the Mac binaries for a long while (and > my mac is already resting in peace, so I cannot test). > Have any new binaries been released in the meantime? > > I usually remove the "--make" switch (or it may be enough to call > --keep switch once?) to prevent remaking formats at any given time if > no updates are there. Is it possible that the make switch is turned > out on your computer as well? > > (Sorry, but I really cannot test what's going on on mac, though it's a > bit strange that it behaves differently.) > > Mojca > Hi mojca Did you rested well in the shade of the pyramids? -- luigi