On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 2:00 PM, Thomas A. Schmitz < thomas.schmitz@uni-bonn.de> wrote: > Hi all, > > this seems like a very basic question, but I haven't found anything on the > wiki and in the archive: I'm typesetting a book with mkiv, and the printer > wants all fonts completely embedded. I knew how to do this in mkii, but what > about mkiv? (Btw, I'm using \enableprotruding and \enableadjusting, would > this make any difference for embedding the fonts?) > > I work in a printer house so.... Before full embedding you can try with these political moves 1) "I give you all the fonts you need for free" 2) "I cannot completly embedd the fonts, because there are copyright isuues" After that , did you already tried to do the same things in miv as in mkii ? If they fails, then we must find a solution . -- luigi