On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 9:11 PM, Aurelien Giraud < aureliengiraud@googlemail.com> wrote: > Hello, > > I am new to ConTeXt and I have looked on the internet for a way to do > something special. Unfortunately I have not found any solution. > > I hope this is the right place for such a question. I apologise otherwise. > > I would like to highlight (e.g. put in bold, or change the color...) any > character on a page which sits on a chosen path. I would like to be able to > position for instance an invisible circle on a page and have all the > characters "in contact" with this circle change color so that the circle > become visible via these characters. Is it something I could do with > ConTeXt? > > Thanks in advance. > > I think yes,but now I have not time to try. Something with metapost, maybe. -- luigi