On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 10:16 AM, Shiv Shankar Dayal < shivshankar.dayal@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > Thanks for being so patient and helping me. But we should not get > diverted from the original problem. What do you think is the reason > for that error? Also, I am getting tex size exceeded[parameter stack > size=6000] with MarkIV. In mailing list there is a thread which > mentions about tex.ch but I cant find it. I have installed using > rsync. > > I don't know, sorry. I never tried to compile manuals, because I consider them a property of pragma . For me, having cont-en(i).pdf and sources is enough. But, true, can be a bug in markii . Or a misconfiguration that I don't understand now. -- luigi