On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 9:13 AM, Alan BRASLAU wrote: > > \starttext > > \startfrontmatter > \completecontent > \stopfrontmatter > > \startbodymatter > \chapter{Chapter} > \section{Section} > \chapter{Chapter 2} > \section{Section} > \stopbodymatter > > \stoptext > > only slightly different, just to see some pages; cow.pdf must be in the same folder of test.tex %% %% %% test.tex \setupcolors[state=start] \setupinteraction[state=start] \starttext \startfrontmatter \completecontent \stopfrontmatter \startbodymatter \chapter{Chapter} \section{Section} \input tufte \externalfigure[cow] \chapter{Chapter 2} \section{Section} \input knuth \stopbodymatter \stoptext compile with $> texexec --pdf test.tex The switch --pdf is not necessary, but actually I prefear to remember to myself that I'm doing pdf. Question x Bryant : how do you change the color of interactive elements ? -- luigi