* Lucida Fonts with MKIV
@ 2010-02-19 13:50 Troy Henderson
                   ` (4 more replies)
From: Troy Henderson @ 2010-02-19 13:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

I am a LaTeX user for about 15 years, but I am very new ConTeXt.  I am
having trouble using the complete set of Lucida fonts purchased from
TUG.

http://www.tug.org/store/lucida/

I have followed the first set of instructions at

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Lucida

and the fonts work great for MKII (texexec).  When building the same
document (that works for MKIV) with MKIV (context), the text fonts are
fine but the math fonts are set in Roman instead instead of math.   Is
there an easy way to adapt the configuration file(s) for MKII to MKIV?
 If this is possible but just requires a tedious process, I'm willing
to do this, but I have no clue of the steps needed.

I would appreciate any advice.

Troy Henderson