* alternative numerical \cite command
@ 2015-05-04 13:10 Csikos Bela
From: Csikos Bela @ 2015-05-04 13:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello list members:

For inserting citations ConTeXt offers several \cite command alternatives.
If I understand correctly citations can be inserted like:

\cite[key], when the document's default cite type is used, or:

\cite[authoryear][key], \cite[author][key] etc., where the citation style is set by the first option.

These citation styles are predefined in context.

What I would like to do is inserting alternative numerical citations:
normal superscript citations, like this^1, and occasionally inline citations in brackets,
like this one [2]. How could I define alternative numerical citation style, e.g.
\cite[inum][key] on the analogy of author, authoryear etc. styles?

Thanks,

bcsikos

* Re: alternative numerical \cite command
@ 2015-05-04 13:51 ` Alan BRASLAU
From: Alan BRASLAU @ 2015-05-04 13:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, 4 May 2015 15:10:06 +0200
Csikos Bela <bcsikos425@freemail.hu> wrote:

> These citation styles are predefined in context.
>
> What I would like to do is inserting alternative numerical citations:
> normal superscript citations, like this^1, and occasionally inline
> citations in brackets, like this one [2]. How could I define
> alternative numerical citation style, e.g. \cite[inum][key] on the
> analogy of author, authoryear etc. styles?

mkiv-bibliographies (not the mkii publications module).

The citation styles can be tuned through parameters, i.e.

\setupbtx
  [cite:numbering:num]
  [left=,
   right=,
   command={\high}]

but in the latest beta, this way of switching to superscript citations
is currently broken, I noticed, (and will be fixed).

Let me understand, though.
Do you want to mix\high{1} citations with [1] citations?
That would be rather strange, stylistically.

There is a predefined second num cite variant \cite[textnum][tag]. It's
use is intended to produce something like ref. 1, to be used
syntactically in a sentence, in conjunction with standard num
references. [1] This is just num setup with [left={ref.\nbsp},right=].

Alan

* Re: alternative numerical \cite command
@ 2015-05-04 14:02   ` Otared Kavian
       [not found]     ` <CALBOmsYOyx9ckrrYovn-OJHXqwrBzL4gozV10rgvyuaietT4EQ@mail.gmail.com>
From: Otared Kavian @ 2015-05-04 14:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Alan,

Excuse-me to jump over a discussion related to the new bibliography features of mkiv, but is it now reasonably stable to swithch completely from mkii to mkiv (I still have some files in mkii which I use only because of the bibliography features I have set up on purpose).
And where can one find an elementary introduction to the new bibliography features?

Thanks in advance, and best regards: OK

@ 2015-05-04 15:54   ` Csikos Bela
From: Csikos Bela @ 2015-05-04 15:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Alan BRASLAU írta:
>On Mon, 4 May 2015 15:10:06 +0200
>Csikos Bela wrote:
>
>> These citation styles are predefined in context.
>>
>> What I would like to do is inserting alternative numerical citations:
>> normal superscript citations, like this^1, and occasionally inline
>> citations in brackets, like this one [2]. How could I define
>> alternative numerical citation style, e.g. \cite[inum][key] on the
>> analogy of author, authoryear etc. styles?
>
>mkiv-bibliographies (not the mkii publications module).
>
>The citation styles can be tuned through parameters, i.e.
>
>\setupbtx
>  [cite:numbering:num]
>  [left=,
>   right=,
>   command={\high}]
>
>but in the latest beta, this way of switching to superscript citations
>is currently broken, I noticed, (and will be fixed).

My context version is:
ConTeXt  ver: 2014.01.03 00:40 MKIV current  fmt: 2015.4.1  int: english/english

I could set up superscript citation for numerical citation based on contextgarden
bibliography page example.

>Let me understand, though.
>Do you want to mix\high{1} citations with [1] citations?
>That would be rather strange, stylistically.

Yes, but in tables I don't want to put superscript citations.

>There is a predefined second num cite variant \cite[textnum][tag]. It's
>use is intended to produce something like ref. 1, to be used
>syntactically in a sentence, in conjunction with standard num
>references. [1] This is just num setup with [left={ref.\nbsp},right=].

I guess this command would fit my needs after some editing.
Unfortunately my context version doesn't have this command.

Using \cite[textnum][tag] simply outputs "[tag]".

Either I should update my context to newer (beta?), which I don't know how to do,
or define the command in the document. I'd prefer the latter one, if feasible.

@ 2015-05-04 16:14     ` Alan BRASLAU
From: Alan BRASLAU @ 2015-05-04 16:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, 4 May 2015 17:54:31 +0200
Csikos Bela <bcsikos425@freemail.hu> wrote:

> I could set up superscript citation for numerical citation based on
> contextgarden bibliography page example.

A MKII hack...

> >Let me understand, though.
> >Do you want to mix\high{1} citations with [1] citations?
> >That would be rather strange, stylistically.
>
> Yes, but in tables I don't want to put superscript citations.

OK, thanks for explaining this use.

> >There is a predefined second num cite variant \cite[textnum][tag].
> >It's use is intended to produce something like ref. 1, to be used
> >syntactically in a sentence, in conjunction with standard num
> >references. [1] This is just num setup with
> >[left={ref.\nbsp},right=].
>
> I guess this command would fit my needs after some editing.
> Unfortunately my context version doesn't have this command.
>
> Using \cite[textnum][tag] simply outputs "[tag]".
>
> Either I should update my context to newer (beta?), which I don't
> know how to do, or define the command in the document. I'd prefer the
> latter one, if feasible.

You are using the MKII code. It takes the syntax
\cite[alternative]{key} which is very intolerant of spacing
and the newer module has abandoned this LaTeX style in favor of
\cite[key] and \cite[alternative][key]

I recommend that you stick with the MKII module/code for now as we have
not yet entirely stabilized the new dataset code.

Alan

* Re: alternative numerical \cite command
@ 2015-05-04 16:22       ` Thomas A. Schmitz
From: Thomas A. Schmitz @ 2015-05-04 16:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 05/04/2015 06:14 PM, Alan BRASLAU wrote:
> You are using the MKII code. It takes the syntax
> \cite[alternative]{key} which is very intolerant of spacing
> and the newer module has abandoned this LaTeX style in favor of
> \cite[key] and \cite[alternative][key]

No, that's not quite right, the syntax has always been
\cite[alternative][key]. For the rest: what Alan said! The new code is
not quite production ready, and if you're using mkii, switching in the
midst of a project is a bit risky, to say the least.

Thomas

@ 2015-05-04 17:03       ` Otared Kavian
From: Otared Kavian @ 2015-05-04 17:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks to remarks by Mojca and Alan, I did some testing with mkiv and my old setups for bibliography under mkii, and magically it works also with the new bibliography features of mkiv, that is without saying
	\usemodule[bib].
However somehow I couldn’t find an equivalent for the command
	\placepublications[criterirum=all]
when one needs to give another title to the section containing the bibliography (as in the attached file).

As I understand from Alan’s and Thomas Schmitz’ answers, the new bibliography features are not yet completely « production ready » for those people who need complex requirements (this is not my case…).
However it would be nice if the new commands were made known somewhere, even without having a detailed manual (some people use quite elementary features and probably those may be obtained in less than ten commands…).

Best regards: OK

[-- Attachment #2: test-biblio-for-mkiv.pdf --]

[-- Attachment #4: test-biblio-for-mkiv.tex --]

%% setting up for bibliography in maths papers

\startsetups paper:Biblio

\setuppublications[
	numbering=yes,
	alternative=num,
	sorttype=bbl,
	autohang=yes,
	criterium=cite]

\setuppublicationlist[
	author=\invertedauthor, %\invertedshortauthor
	surnamesep={, },
	namesep={; }
	]

\setuppublicationlayout[manual]{%
	\insertauthors{}{: }{\insertthekey{}{. }{}}%
%	\insertpubyear{(}{): }{}%
	\inserttitle{\bgroup \it }{\/. \egroup}{}%
	\insertseries{(}{). }{}%
	\insertpublisher{}{. }{}%
	\insertpubyear{(}{): }{}%
	\insertpages{}{~pages. }{}%
	\inserturl{\bgroup \tt }{\egroup}{}% ADDED
%	\insertnote{ }{.}{}%
}

\setuppublicationlayout[article]{%
	\insertauthors{}{: }{\insertthekey{}{. }{}}%
%	\insertpubyear{(}{): }{}%
	\inserttitle{\bgroup \it }{\/. \egroup}{}%
	\insertseries{(}{). }{}%
	\insertjournal{}{, }{}%
	\insertissue{n${}^\circ$ }{, }{}%
	\insertvolume{\bgroup \bf }{\egroup, }{}%
	\insertpubyear{(}{), }{}%
	\insertpages{pp. }{. }{}%
	\inserturl{\bgroup \tt }{\egroup}{}% ADDED
%	\insertnote{ }{.}{}%
}

\setuppublicationlayout[book]{%
	\insertauthors{}{: }{\insertthekey{}{. }{}}%
%	\insertpubyear{(}{): }{}%
	\inserttitle{\bgroup \ss\it }{\/. \egroup}{}%
	\insertseries{(}{). }{}%
	\insertpages{}{~pages, }{}%
	\insertpublisher{}{, }{}%
	\insertpubyear{(}{). }{}%
	\inserturl{\bgroup \tt }{\egroup}{}% ADDED
%	\insertnote{ }{.}{}%
}

\setuppublicationlayout[misc]{%
	\insertauthors{}{ }{\insertthekey{}{. }{}}%
%	\insertpubyear{(}{): }{}%
	\inserttitle{\bgroup \it }{\/. \egroup}{}%
	\insertseries{(}{). }{} %
	\insertpublisher{}{, }{}%
	\insertpubyear{(}{), }{}%
	\insertpages{}{~pages }{}%
	\inserturl{\bgroup \tt }{\egroup}{}% ADDED
	\insertnote{ }{.}{}%
}

\setupcite[interaction=start]
\stopsetups
%% end setups for Bibliography
%% we use the setups as follows:
\setups[paper:Biblio]

%\endinput

\startbuffer[bibexample]

\startpublication[
	k=Galileo:1612,
	t=article,
	a=Galilei]
	\author{Galileo}[G. ]{}{Galilei}
	\title{Discorso intorno alle cose che stanno in su l'acqua}
	\pubyear{1612}
	\pages{1--25}
	\journal{Inverse Problems}
	\issue{3}
	\volume{57}
\stoppublication

\startpublication[
	k=Galileo:1616,
	t=book,
	a=Galilei]
   \author{Galileo}[G. ]{}{Galilei}
   \title{Discorso sul flusso e il reflusso del mare}
   \pubyear{1616}
   \pubname{Rizzoli}
   \city{Firenze (Italia)}
   \pages{vii + 315}
\stoppublication

\startpublication[
	k=THoekwater,
	t=manual,
	a=Hoekwater,
	y=2006,
	s=TH2006,
	n=1,
	u=http://contextgarden.net/Bibliography
	]
	\author{Taco}[T.]{}{Hoekwater}
	\title{\CONTEXT\ Publication Module, The user documententation}
	\pubyear{2006}
	\note{In case you didn't know: this is the main manual wriiten on bib-module}
	\pages{14}
	\biburl{http://contextgarden.net/Bibliography}
\stoppublication

\stopbuffer

\getbuffer[bibexample]
\starttext

\startsection[title={Introduction}]

This is an example of an article with bibliography, using the bibliography features of \ConTeXt\ which takes care of references to publications and the typesetting of publication lists in  \CONTEXT. For more information see T.~Hoekwater~\cite[THoekwater].
If Galileo Galilei knew about this, then \cite[Galileo:1616] would have been written differently.
\nocite[Galileo:1612]

\stopsection

\startsection[title={A short list of references}]

\placepublications[criterirum=all]

\stopsection

\completepublications

\stoptext

* Re: alternative numerical \cite command
@ 2015-05-04 18:26         ` Thomas A. Schmitz
From: Thomas A. Schmitz @ 2015-05-04 18:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 05/04/2015 07:03 PM, Otared Kavian wrote:
> Thanks to remarks by Mojca and Alan, I did some testing with mkiv and my old setups for bibliography under mkii, and magically it works also with the new bibliography features of mkiv, that is without saying
> 	\usemodule[bib].
> However somehow I couldn’t find an equivalent for the command
> 	\placepublications[criterirum=all]
> when one needs to give another title to the section containing the bibliography (as in the attached file).
>
> As I understand from Alan’s and Thomas Schmitz’ answers, the new bibliography features are not yet completely « production ready » for those people who need complex requirements (this is not my case…).
> However it would be nice if the new commands were made known somewhere, even without having a detailed manual (some people use quite elementary features and probably those may be obtained in less than ten commands…).
>
> Best regards: OK

The example you provide is with an intermediate state: at one point,
Hans simply ported (most of) the functionality of the bib module to
mkiv. The "new" commands have \btx in their names; they are written from
scratch and use lua instead of bibtex. And please take my word for it:
the user interface really isn't stable enough yet, even for some quite
elementary cases. When things have settled down, it will be announced.
(If you're really impatient, you cam have a look at the publ-imp-* files
in the latest betas).

Thomas

* Re: alternative numerical \cite command
@ 2015-05-05 10:52       ` Csikos Bela
From: Csikos Bela @ 2015-05-05 10:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

[-- Attachment #1: Type: TEXT/plain, Size: 1904 bytes --]

Alan BRASLAU írta:
>On Mon, 4 May 2015 17:54:31 +0200
>Csikos Bela wrote:
>
>> I could set up superscript citation for numerical citation based on
>> contextgarden bibliography page example.
>
>A MKII hack...
>
>> >Let me understand, though.
>> >Do you want to mix\high{1} citations with [1] citations?
>> >That would be rather strange, stylistically.
>>
>> Yes, but in tables I don't want to put superscript citations.
>
>OK, thanks for explaining this use.
>

>> >There is a predefined second num cite variant \cite[textnum][tag].
>> >It's use is intended to produce something like ref. 1, to be used
>> >syntactically in a sentence, in conjunction with standard num
>> >references. [1] This is just num setup with
>> >[left={ref.\nbsp},right=].
>>
>> I guess this command would fit my needs after some editing.
>> Unfortunately my context version doesn't have this command.
>>
>> Using \cite[textnum][tag] simply outputs "[tag]".
>>
>> Either I should update my context to newer (beta?), which I don't
>> know how to do, or define the command in the document. I'd prefer the
>> latter one, if feasible.
>
>You are using the MKII code. It takes the syntax
>\cite[alternative]{key} which is very intolerant of spacing
>and the newer module has abandoned this LaTeX style in favor of
>\cite[key] and \cite[alternative][key]
>
>I recommend that you stick with the MKII module/code for now as we have
>not yet entirely stabilized the new dataset code.

Thanks. But there's no any indication in the log file of using mkII, unless mkiv uses the same code. All \cite[alternative][key] variants work for me except the \cite[textnum][key]
variant. See the attached example tex file with its pdf output and log file.

My question still is how I could define an alternative \cite command for numerical citations,
e.g. \cite[textnum].

Thanks,

bcsikos

[-- Attachment #2: cite.tex --]
[-- Type: APPLICATION/x-tex, Size: 509 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #3: cite.pdf --]
[-- Type: APPLICATION/pdf, Size: 14762 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #4: cite.log --]
[-- Type: APPLICATION/octet-stream, Size: 7179 bytes --]

(/usr/local/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/cont-yes.mkiv

ConTeXt  ver: 2014.01.03 00:40 MKIV current  fmt: 2015.4.1  int: english/english

system          > 'cont-new.mkiv' loaded
(/usr/local/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/cont-new.mkiv)
system          > files > jobname 'cite', input './cite', result 'cite'
fonts           > latin modern fonts are not preloaded
languages       > language 'en' is active
(/home/test/context/cite.tex
publications    > wrote a new auxiliary file 'cite.aux'
publications    > loading formatting style from 'bibl-apa'
(bibl-apa.tex){/usr/local/context/tex/texmf-context/fonts/map/pdftex/context/mkiv-base.map}
fonts           > preloading latin modern fonts (second stage)
fonts           > typescripts > unknown library 'loc'
{/usr/local/context/tex/texmf/fonts/map/dvips/lm/lm-math.map}{/usr/local/context/tex/texmf/fonts/map/dvips/lm/lm-rm.map}
fonts           > 'fallback modern rm 12pt' is loaded
fonts           > treatment > fixing some wrong widths
publications    > loading database from 'cite.bbl'
(cite.bbl)
backend         > xmp > using file '/usr/local/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/lpdf-pdx.xml'
pages           > flushing realpage 1, userpage 1
structure       > sectioning > chapter @ level 2 : 0.1 -> \headtext {pubs}
pages           > flushing realpage 2, userpage 2
))</usr/local/context/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/lm/lmroman12-italic.otf></usr/local/context/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/lm/lmroman10-regular.otf></usr/local/context/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/lm/lmmono12-regular.otf></usr/local/context/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/lm/lmroman12-regular.otf>

system          > structure > start used structure

used structure  > text: cite

system          > structure > stop used structure

system          > files > start used files

used file       >    1: filename=cont-yes.mkiv filetype=tex foundname=/usr/local/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/cont-yes.mkiv usedmethod=database
used file       >    2: filename=cont-new.mkiv filetype=tex foundname=/usr/local/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/cont-new.mkiv usedmethod=database
used file       >    3: filename=lang-us.lua filetype=lua foundname=/usr/local/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/patterns/lang-us.lua usedmethod=database
used file       >    4: filename=/home/test/context/cite.tex foundname=/home/test/context/cite.tex usedmethod=direct
used file       >    5: filename=bibl-apa.tex foundname=bibl-apa.tex usedmethod=direct
used file       >    6: filename=mkiv-base.map filetype=map format=map foundname=/usr/local/context/tex/texmf-context/fonts/map/pdftex/context/mkiv-base.map usedmethod=database
used file       >    7: filename=lm.lfg filetype=tex foundname=/usr/local/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/fonts/lm.lfg usedmethod=database
used file       >    8: filename=lm-math.lfg filetype=tex foundname=/usr/local/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/fonts/lm-math.lfg usedmethod=database
used file       >    9: filename=lm-math.map filetype=map format=map foundname=/usr/local/context/tex/texmf/fonts/map/dvips/lm/lm-math.map usedmethod=database
used file       >   10: filename=lm-rm.map filetype=map format=map foundname=/usr/local/context/tex/texmf/fonts/map/dvips/lm/lm-rm.map usedmethod=database
used file       >   11: filename=lmroman12-regular filetype=otf format=otf foundname=/usr/local/context/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/lm/lmroman12-regular.otf usedmethod=database
used file       >   12: filename=latinmodern-math.otf filetype=opentypefonts foundname=/usr/local/context/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/lm-math/latinmodern-math.otf usedmethod=database
used file       >   13: filename=latinmodern-math.otf filetype=otf format=otf foundname=/usr/local/context/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/lm-math/latinmodern-math.otf usedmethod=database
used file       >   14: filename=lmmono12-regular filetype=otf format=otf foundname=/usr/local/context/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/lm/lmmono12-regular.otf usedmethod=database
used file       >   15: filename=cite.bbl foundname=cite.bbl usedmethod=direct
used file       >   16: filename=lpdf-pdx.xml filetype=tex foundname=/usr/local/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/lpdf-pdx.xml usedmethod=database
used file       >   17: filename=lmroman10-regular filetype=otf format=otf foundname=/usr/local/context/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/lm/lmroman10-regular.otf usedmethod=database
used file       >   18: filename=lmroman12-italic filetype=otf format=otf foundname=/usr/local/context/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/lm/lmroman12-italic.otf usedmethod=database

system          > files > stop used files

system          > options > start commandline options

used option     > currentrun="1"
used option     > fulljobname="./cite.tex"
used option     > input="./cite.tex"
used option     > kindofrun="1"
used option     > maxnofruns="8"
used option     > no-parse-first-line="true"

system          > options > stop commandline options

system          > options > start commandline files

used file       >    1: ./cite.tex

system          > options > stop commandline files

mkiv lua stats  > used config file: selfautoparent:/texmf/web2c/texmfcnf.lua
mkiv lua stats  > used cache path: readable: '/usr/local/context/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/5fe67e0bfe781ce0dde776fb1556f32e' | readable+writable: '/tmp/luatex-cache/context/5fe67e0bfe781ce0dde776fb1556f32e'
mkiv lua stats  > resource resolver: loadtime 0.010 seconds, 1 scans with scantime 0.001 seconds, 5 shared scans, 18 found files, scanned paths: /home/test/texmf
mkiv lua stats  > stored bytecode data: 338 modules (0.160 sec), 69 tables (0.000 sec), 407 chunks (0.160 sec)
mkiv lua stats  > cleaned up reserved nodes: 42 nodes, 9 lists of 442
mkiv lua stats  > node memory usage: 2 glue, 2 penalty, 12 attribute, 36 glue_spec, 3 attribute_list
mkiv lua stats  > node list callback tasks: 6 unique task lists, 5 instances (re)created, 122 calls
mkiv lua stats  > used backend: pdf (backend for directly generating pdf output)
mkiv lua stats  > loaded patterns: en::2, load time: 0.000
mkiv lua stats  > jobdata time: 0.002 seconds saving, 0.001 seconds loading
mkiv lua stats  > callbacks: 344 direct, 635 indirect, 979 total
mkiv lua stats  > randomizer: resumed with value 0.4584025514584
mkiv lua stats  > interactive elements: 0 references, 1 destinations
mkiv lua stats  > result saved in file: cite.pdf, compresslevel 3, objectcompreslevel 3
mkiv lua stats  > loaded fonts: 5 files: latinmodern-math.otf, lmmono12-regular.otf, lmroman10-regular.otf, lmroman12-italic.otf, lmroman12-regular.otf
mkiv lua stats  > fonts load time: 0.244 seconds for 7 fonts, 2 shared in backend, 2 common vectors, 0 common hashes
mkiv lua stats  > used platform: linux-64, type: unix, binary subtree: texmf-linux-64
mkiv lua stats  > luatex banner: this is luatex, version beta-0.80.0 (tex live 2015/dev) (rev 5195)
mkiv lua stats  > control sequences: 38454 of 65536 + 100000
mkiv lua stats  > current memory usage: 52 MB (ctx: 52 MB)
mkiv lua stats  > runtime: 0.671 seconds, 2 processed pages, 2 shipped pages, 2.981 pages/second

* Re: alternative numerical \cite command
@ 2015-05-05 11:32         ` Alan BRASLAU
From: Alan BRASLAU @ 2015-05-05 11:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, 5 May 2015 12:52:41 +0200
Csikos Bela <bcsikos425@freemail.hu> wrote:

> Thanks. But there's no any indication in the log file of using mkII,
> unless mkiv uses the same code. All \cite[alternative][key] variants
> work for me except the \cite[textnum][key] variant. See the attached
> example tex file with its pdf output and log file.

\setupbibtex and \setuppublications pull-in the "MKII" code.

Alan

* Re: alternative numerical \cite command
@ 2015-05-05 16:19           ` Csikos Bela
From: Csikos Bela @ 2015-05-05 16:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Alan BRASLAU írta:
>On Tue, 5 May 2015 12:52:41 +0200
>Csikos Bela wrote:
>
>> Thanks. But there's no any indication in the log file of using mkII,
>> unless mkiv uses the same code. All \cite[alternative][key] variants
>> work for me except the \cite[textnum][key] variant. See the attached
>> example tex file with its pdf output and log file.
>
>\setupbibtex and \setuppublications pull-in the "MKII" code.

I am puzzled a little bit. I also tried to use \setuppublicationlist[pagenumber=yes],
which had no effect on the output. I found related to this the followings:

http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/94023/context-how-to-set-up-interaction-mode-to-emulate-hyperref

http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2011/061528.html

Based on these, in my understanding the bug affects mkiv and mkii should work.
So, if I "use" mkii code (pulled by \setuppublications), why pagenumber=yes
doesn't work for me? Or it doesn't work in mkii either?

Thanks,

bcsikos