* Wiki maintenance
@ 2015-09-10 14:07 Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2015-09-10 14:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

Today I copied the ConTeXt wiki to a new server, in preparation for
the decommissioning the current old server, which should happen within
a week or so.

I’ve disabled wiki page editing at the old location for now, while we wait
for everybody’s DNS entries to catch up.

You will know that you are accessing the new location because:

* you can edit pages again :)
* there is a “powered by Semantic MediaWiki” logo at the bottom of the page.

If there is a problem at the new location, please warn me. I’ve tried to
install all the prerequisites on the new server, but chances are I missed
something.

Best wishes,
Taco

* Re: Wiki maintenance
@ 2015-09-11 20:24 ` Csikos Bela
From: Csikos Bela @ 2015-09-11 20:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Taco Hoekwater írta:
>Hi all,
>
>Today I copied the ConTeXt wiki to a new server, in preparation for
>the decommissioning the current old server, which should happen within
>a week or so.

Not exactly related but I wanted to ask it for a while:
Is it possible (or supported) to make local copies of the wiki pages for offline use?

Thanks,

bcsikos