* floating figure hanging into the margin
@ 2016-10-05 18:13 Csikos Bela
From: Csikos Bela @ 2016-10-05 18:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Dear list members:

How can I make floating figures hang into the side margin area in context?
That is, part of the figure in the text area and other part of the figure in the margin?
Is it possible?

I attach a pdf showing an example.

I don't need compete solution, only a hint where to start.

Thanks in advance,

bcsikos

[-- Attachment #2: figure-hanging-into-margin-example.pdf --]

* Re: floating figure hanging into the margin
@ 2016-10-05 18:52 ` Mikael P. Sundqvist
From: Mikael P. Sundqvist @ 2016-10-05 18:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

I think it is explained well in the details manual how to do that, see page
34 at

http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/details.pdf

/Mikael

@ 2016-10-06 16:59   ` Csikos Bela
From: Csikos Bela @ 2016-10-06 16:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

"Mikael P. Sundqvist" írta:
>Hi!
>I think it is explained well in the details manual how to do that, see page 34 at
>http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/details.pdf
>/Mikael

Thank you Mikael. This is what I need.

bcsikos