* vertical alignment in footer
@ 2008-11-23 18:20 Zoho Vignochi
From: Zoho Vignochi @ 2008-11-23 18:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello:

I am a recent convert from LaTeX to conTeXt. kudos to all the developers!
I have read through the wiki and as many tutorials/manuals as I can find.

My problem is that I have a footer which includes a logo. I would like
all the elements in the footer to be vertically centred, where as now
they are aligned along the bottom.

Here is my code:

\startsetups footer
	\hfill
	\pagenumber
	\hfill
	\llap{\externalfigure[logo]}
\stopsetups

Thanks,

Zoho

* Re: vertical alignment in footer
@ 2008-12-02 17:15 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2008-12-02 17:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 23.11.2008 um 19:20 schrieb Zoho Vignochi:

> Hello:
>
> I am a recent convert from LaTeX to conTeXt. kudos to all the
> developers!
> I have read through the wiki and as many tutorials/manuals as I can
> find.
>
> My problem is that I have a footer which includes a logo. I would like
> all the elements in the footer to be vertically centred, where as now
> they are aligned along the bottom.
>
> Here is my code:
>
> \startsetups footer
> 	\hfill