* Can't change typeface without type size
@ 2009-06-27  2:56 Maurí­cio
From: Maurí­cio @ 2009-06-27  2:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

This seems to be a small bug. This works well:

%%%%

\usetypescript[pagella]
\usetypescript[chorus]
\setupbodyfont[pagella,22pt]
\starttext
Text on body font.
{
\switchtobodyfont[chorus,21pt]
Text on special typeface.
}
\stoptext

%%%%

However, if I either remove '21pt' from
\switchtobodyfont or just change it to '22pt'
(i.e., no change from body font size) I don't
get text for the other font.

(This is not specific to pagella and chorus,
I've checked this same problem with all other
combinations I tried. I'm using latest version
in minimals, i.e., did 'sh first-setup.hs' just
half an hour ago.)

Best,
Maurício

* Re: Can't change typeface without type size
@ 2009-06-27  6:14 ` Thomas A. Schmitz
From: Thomas A. Schmitz @ 2009-06-27  6:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Jun 27, 2009, at 4:56 AM, Maurí cio wrote:

> This seems to be a small bug. This works well:
>
> %%%%
>
> \usetypescript[pagella]
> \usetypescript[chorus]
> \setupbodyfont[pagella,22pt]
> \starttext
> Text on body font.
> {
> \switchtobodyfont[chorus,21pt]
> Text on special typeface.
> }
> \stoptext
>
> %%%%
>
> However, if I either remove '21pt' from
> \switchtobodyfont or just change it to '22pt'
> (i.e., no change from body font size) I don't
> get text for the other font.

\starttypescript [serif] [default] [size]
\definebodyfont [22pt] [rm] [default]
\stoptypescript

\usetypescript[pagella]
\usetypescript[chorus]
\setupbodyfont[pagella,22pt]
\starttext
Text on body font.
{
\switchtobodyfont[chorus]
Text on special typeface.
}
\stoptext

HTH

Thomas

* Re: Can't change typeface without type size
@ 2009-06-30  0:15   ` Maurí­cio
From: Maurí­cio @ 2009-06-30  0:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

>> This seems to be a small bug. This works well:
 >> (...)

> \starttypescript [serif] [default] [size]
> \definebodyfont [22pt] [rm] [default]
> \stoptypescript
> \usetypescript[pagella]
> \usetypescript[chorus]
> \setupbodyfont[pagella,22pt]
> \starttext
> Text on body font.
> {
> \switchtobodyfont[chorus]
> Text on special typeface.
> }
> \stoptext

Thanks. Is this a workaround around a small problem,
or I actualy did something wrong?

Maurício