Piotr Lesnicki wrote: > Hi, > I'm new to ConTeXt and I'm greatly appreciating the rejuvenation it > brings me in typesetting after several years using LaTeX. > > I'm confronted to a few little problems though, the main one being > that I'd need to have references both in the footnotes and at the end > of a document. Under LaTeX I found that the "inlibib" package is doing > exactly that, inserting some "ibid" and "op.cit." when required for > repeting references. After reading the bibmod-doc, I thought I would > temporarly solve the problem by simply using > \setuppublications[refcommand=data] which I thought would put the > reference in the same format as in the bibliography, but it doesn't > compile. > > Does any one have a solution? > > > Piotr Hi Piotr, I did assemble such a solution (with much help from Hans and Wolfgang). It's not enough to put it into a complete module yet (although I will probably do that sometime soon) and it currently only works with a recent beta of MkIV. (It can also be changed easily to work with MkII, but it won't correctly recognize repeating citations over page breaks ... long story ;-)) Just put the attached file into the same dir (or near) your document where you want to use it and include it with "\module[mycite]". To use it simply replace \cite[key] with something like \mycite[key] [page=123, chapter=1.5, suffix={Some manual inserted text.}] These three parameters are each optional. Since I wrote this for a German document, you may also want to modify the strings in the head of t-mycite.tex. ("Ebenda" = "Ibidem", "S." = Page, "vgl." = compare/reference, "Kap." = chapter) Best Regards, Andreas.