* sorting bibliography
@ 2010-11-22 22:14 Yury G. Kudryashov
From: Yury G. Kudryashov @ 2010-11-22 22:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi!

Could you please tell me how to sort bibliogrpahy in ConTeXt Mark IV? I've
tried
\setuppublications[sorttype=author,sort=yes]
but this doesn't work.

It seems that bibl-tra.lua contains two compare() functions. Which one is
used (my Lua knowledge is far from perfect)?

P.S.: I'm ready to convert my bibtex db to another format if this will help.

* Re: sorting bibliography
@ 2010-11-24 11:30 ` Mathieu Boespflug
From: Mathieu Boespflug @ 2010-11-24 11:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Yury,

I have the following in my context files and the sorting seems to work:

\setupbibtex[database=references,sort=author]

Regards,

Mathieu

@ 2010-11-24 12:17 ` Yury G. Kudryashov
From: Yury G. Kudryashov @ 2010-11-24 12:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Yury G. Kudryashov wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Could you please tell me how to sort bibliogrpahy in ConTeXt Mark IV? I've
> tried
> \setuppublications[sorttype=author,sort=yes]
> but this doesn't work.
>
> It seems that bibl-tra.lua contains two compare() functions. Which one is
> used (my Lua knowledge is far from perfect)?
Sorry, I was using old minimals. Seems to work in the latest minimals.