* Validate (cross)references
@ 2011-05-27 15:04 Andreas Schneider
From: Andreas Schneider @ 2011-05-27 15:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello,

if  I  use  \in,  \about,  \at  or  anything  else  that  generates  a
cross-reference,  and  that  reference  happens to be invalid (typo or
whatever),  it  just  prints  out  "nothing".  Is  there a way to have
context throw an error if a reference is invalid? (That probably would
only  make  sense  in the second pass of context, since the first pass
has to collect the references first.)

If context can't do it by itself, I'll probably just grep for "unknown
reference"  and  use  that,  but  if context could do it by itself, it
would be nice for automated builds (I actually have my current ConTeXt
project in a Continous Integration system, so anything that leads to a
wrong result should throw an error there.)

--
Best Regards,
Andreas