* How can I align characters vertically middle and not align on baseline ?
@ 2011-10-12  7:04 Stéphane Klein
From: Stéphane Klein @ 2011-10-12  7:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi,

in ConTeXT file, I've this :

{\tfa AAAA} {\viii AAA}

How can I do to middle align vertically all A, and not align on baseline ?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Stephane
--
Stéphane Klein <stephane@harobed.org>
blog: http://stephane-klein.info

* Re: How can I align characters vertically middle and not align on baseline ?
@ 2011-10-12  9:32 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2011-10-12  9:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 12.10.2011 um 09:04 schrieb Stéphane Klein:

> Hi,
>
> in ConTeXT file, I've this :

It’s ConTeXt with a small “t” at the end.

> {\tfa AAAA} {\viii AAA}
>
> How can I do to middle align vertically all A, and not align on baseline ?

\defineframed[centerframe][frame=off,location=middle,strut=no]

\starttext

\leftaligned{\centerframe{\tfa AAAA} \centerframe{\vi AAA}}

\dontleavehmode\centerframe{\tfa AAAA} \centerframe{\vi AAA}

\stoptext

Wolfgang

* Re: How can I align characters vertically middle and not align on baseline ?
@ 2011-10-12 11:06   ` Stéphane Klein
From: Stéphane Klein @ 2011-10-12 11:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Le 12/10/2011 11:32, Wolfgang Schuster a écrit :

> Am 12.10.2011 um 09:04 schrieb Stéphane Klein:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> in ConTeXT file, I've this :
>
> It’s ConTeXt with a small “t” at the end.
>
>> {\tfa AAAA} {\viii AAA}
>>
>> How can I do to middle align vertically all A, and not align on baseline ?
>
> \defineframed[centerframe][frame=off,location=middle,strut=no]
>
> \starttext
>
> \leftaligned{\centerframe{\tfa AAAA} \centerframe{\vi AAA}}
>
> \dontleavehmode\centerframe{\tfa AAAA} \centerframe{\vi AAA}
>
> \stoptext

Thanks for your help. It's work.

Another question, where have you found \defineframed documentation ? the
documentation of all parameters ?

I search in this document
http://www.pragma-ade.nl/general/manuals/ms-cb-en.pdf I found nothing
about that.

What is your bests context / tex reference ?

Regards,
Stephane