Hello, I get wrong list entries when using my register entries inside separate lists. Example case included, even if it is a bit longer. For explanation, I have two lists, the correct index is in section 1.2 in the attached example and printed on page 3 (see test.pdf). The one that causes trouble is set in section 1.3 (green table) and printed on page 5. There the index links to page 4 instead of page 1, on which the entry is placed. The example gets more strange, as the wrong index entries only occurs if there is no regular text below the table in section 1.3. For testing you can uncomment line 70 in file test.tex. I hope anyone can help to explain that functionality. Best regards Wolfgang