* Hyphenating hyperlinks
@ 2008-09-16  0:47 Mohamed Bana
From: Mohamed Bana @ 2008-09-16  0:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Why aren't the the urls broken across the lines on page2-3. I'm pretty sure the
hyperref package in latex supported this, Am I missing an option somewhere?

Screenshot; http://imagebin.ca/view/VHwQ0w.html.

The code used is; \dorecurse{6}{Download Apache at \from[apache]}
Full source; http://pastebin.com/m1cf28c3c
Pdf; http://filebin.ca/dnoqva/test.pdf or http://filebin.ca/dnoqva.

Mohamed

* Re: Hyphenating hyperlinks
@ 2008-09-16  6:52 ` Jano Kula
From: Jano Kula @ 2008-09-16  6:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Mohamed Bana wrote:
> Why aren't the the urls broken across the lines on page2-3. I'm pretty sure the
> hyperref package in latex supported this, Am I missing an option somewhere?
>
> Screenshot; http://imagebin.ca/view/VHwQ0w.html.
>
> The code used is; \dorecurse{6}{Download Apache at \from[apache]}
> Full source; http://pastebin.com/m1cf28c3c
> Pdf; http://filebin.ca/dnoqva/test.pdf or http://filebin.ca/dnoqva.

Here, TeX can't break the paragraph according to the strict paragraph
layout settings, urls are broken, but they still form "Overfull hbox".
(And there is no space after urls.)

\setuptolerance[tolerant]

will help.

Jano

* Re: Hyphenating hyperlinks
@ 2008-09-16  7:14   ` Steffen Wolfrum
From: Steffen Wolfrum @ 2008-09-16  7:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 16.09.2008 um 08:52 schrieb Jano Kula:

> Mohamed Bana wrote:
>> Why aren't the the urls broken across the lines on page2-3. I'm
>> pretty sure the
>> hyperref package in latex supported this, Am I missing an option
>> somewhere?
>>
>> Screenshot; http://imagebin.ca/view/VHwQ0w.html.
>>
>> The code used is; \dorecurse{6}{Download Apache at \from[apache]}
>> Full source; http://pastebin.com/m1cf28c3c
>> Pdf; http://filebin.ca/dnoqva/test.pdf or http://filebin.ca/dnoqva.
>
> Here, TeX can't break the paragraph according to the strict paragraph
> layout settings, urls are broken, but they still form "Overfull hbox".
> (And there is no space after urls.)
>
> \setuptolerance[tolerant]
>
> will help.
>

> Jano

And there is also \hyphenatedurl{...}

Steffen

* Re: Hyphenating hyperlinks
@ 2008-09-17 19:40     ` Mohamed Bana
From: Mohamed Bana @ 2008-09-17 19:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Steffen Wolfrum <context <at> st.estfiles.de> writes:

> And there is also \hyphenatedurl{...}
>
> Steffen

Ok that works great, I take it that this is the canonical way to use hyphenated
urls and that it's not possible to hyphenate using \from[key]?

Mohamed