* Is \index command broken?
@ 2009-03-22  1:13 Curious Learn
From: Curious Learn @ 2009-03-22  1:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi,

I tried using the \index command in my document:

\starttext

\type{\textext()} \index[textext]{\textext}

To typeset metapost variable values (not the verbatim text) using
\TEX\ markup, use this command.

\page

\completeindex

\stoptext

However, no index is created. The log file gives the following information about
the version:
This is LuaTeX, Version snapshot-0.35.0
(LearnMetaPost.tex

ConTeXt  ver: 2009.03.18 21:58 MKIV  fmt: 2009.3.19  int: english/english

Thanks

* Re: Is \index command broken?
@ 2009-03-22  1:48 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2009-03-22  1:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 22.03.2009 um 02:13 schrieb Curious Learn:

> I tried using the \index command in my document:
>
> However, no index is created.

Hi curious who wants to learn but is still unable to use the list
archive.

http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2009/038198.html
http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2009/037891.html
http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2009/037365.html

Wolfgang

* Re: Is \index command broken?
@ 2009-03-22  2:48   ` Curious Learn
From: Curious Learn @ 2009-03-22  2:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang <at> googlemail.com> writes:

> Hi curious who wants to learn but is still unable to use the list
> archive.
>
> http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2009/038198.html
> http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2009/037891.html
> http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2009/037365.html
>
> Wolfgang

Hi Wolfgang,

That was funny. Thanks for the links to the posts and thanks for being patient
with me.