From: curiouslearn <curiouslearn@gmail.com>
To: ntg-context@ntg.nl
Subject: Re: sagemath in context
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 23:43:00 +0000 (UTC)	[thread overview]

I will look at the packages you have suggested. But I have basically no
knowledge of writing such packages and was hoping that someone here with the
capability of writing such packages would be interested and would take it up,
especially given that it is not very difficult. Especially, given that people
have done this for 'R' and 'gnuplot'. Sage has all the capabilities of these two
and much more. If people have written modules for these, I am sure a lot more
people will find the sage module useful.

Aditya, I think you are correct that the conversion in case of the matrix
example is done by sage and as you said, changes would have to be made to sage
to yield Context code rather than latex code.

Thanks.