* bibmodule (again)
@ 2009-05-13 21:48 Thomas A. Schmitz
From: Thomas A. Schmitz @ 2009-05-13 21:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mailing ConTeXt users list for

Hi,

I don't want to sound like a whiner, but I was just wondering if
there's any chance of having the bib module fixed. I have a paper to
write within the next three weeks, and if bib doesn't work, I will
have to use something else than ConTeXt. My problem is that numbered
references do not produce any output. I attach a minimal example that
gives the expected output in an older version of ConTeXt yet produces
an empty citation in the most recent beta with the most recent bib
module.

All best

Thomas

\usemodule[bib]

\setuppublications
             [refcommand=num,
              numbering=yes]

  \setuppublicationlayout[article]{%
     \insertartauthors{}{: }{\insertthekey{}{ }{}}%
     \insertarttitle{\quotation\bgroup}{,\egroup\ }{}%
     \insertjournal{\bgroup \it}{\egroup}{\insertcrossref{in }{}{}}%
     \insertvolume{ }{}{}%
     \insertpubyear{ (}{) }{\unskip.}%
     \insertpages{}{\insertnote{ [}{].}{.}}{.}%
     \insertcomment{[}{].}{}%
  }

\startpublication[k=belfiorepleasure,t=article,
a={{Belfiore}},y=1985,
n=126,s=Bel85]
\artauthor[]{Elizabeth}[E.]{}{Belfiore}
\pubyear{1985}
\arttitle{Pleasure, Tragedy and Aristotelian Psychology}
\journal{Classical Quarterly}
\volume{35}
\pages{349--61}
\stoppublication