* Layout definitions ..
@ 2004-09-21 12:21 Dirar Bougatef
From: Dirar Bougatef @ 2004-09-21 12:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I have 2 questions:

1. Is there anyway to answer the messages on this archive without
replying to the corresponding received mail? I would like to update a

2. I would like to define a new layout that does not contain left and
right margins.
This layout is going to divide my page to 4 parts as a matrix of 2x2.
How can i do that ?
Is there anyway to identify each part of them in the same way as we
identify the left and right margins within the default layout ?
Is this in relation with margin and opposite blocks ?

Many thanks.

Dirar.

* answering without replying
@ 2004-09-21 12:54 ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2004-09-21 12:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

> I have 2 questions:

I have 1 answer:

> 1. Is there anyway to answer the messages on this archive without
> replying to the corresponding received mail? I would like to update a

You can't update previous posts on the mailing list. You have to
answer your own message and post a followup. Just reply to your
message and if needed insert ntg-context@ntg.nl in the "To:" header.

Patrick

--
ConTeXt wiki: http://contextgarden.net