* clubpenalty/widowpenalty ignored - a bug?
@ 2003-09-11 13:38 Steffen Wolfrum
From: Steffen Wolfrum @ 2003-09-11 13:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Worst case became true:

After spending lot of time on defining and setting up my first ConTeXt project
I had to encounter that there are orphans and widows in my book.

What I did:

Just before \starttext I wrote

\clubpenalty=10000
\widowpenalty=10000
\displaywidowpenalty=10000

Is this wrong - or is it a bug in ConTeXt?

Kind of desperately,

Steffen

* Re: clubpenalty/widowpenalty ignored - a bug?
@ 2003-09-11 13:54 ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2003-09-11 13:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Steffen,

Steffen Wolfrum <xmailings@estfiles.de> writes:

> Is this wrong - or is it a bug in ConTeXt?

this looks fine. Play with

\brokenpenalty=0

and if this does not work, please post a small example showing your problem.

Patrick
--
Silent is the goldfish in its bowl