* where can i find Examples in ConTeXt?
@ 2005-01-20 15:39 mlw01
From: mlw01 @ 2005-01-20 15:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

I find that the pdf book @ http://www.pragma-ade.com is wonderful beautiful
But I cant setup a style like that.
How can I get some BIG examples to learn Context?
I think example is wonderful when learning something new.

* Re: where can i find Examples in ConTeXt?
@ 2005-01-21 21:58 ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2005-01-21 21:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello mlw01,

(uh, what a strange name)

> I find that the pdf book @ http://www.pragma-ade.com is wonderful beautiful
> But I cant setup a style like that.

It needs a lot of practice to do something like that. But actually
(once you know how to do it) it is not that difficult anymore.

> How can I get some BIG examples to learn Context?
> I think example is wonderful when learning something new.

Take a look at the many examples in the wiki.

Patrick
--
ConTeXt wiki: http://contextgarden.net