* Two level declaration using "vardef".
@ 2004-06-20 16:07 vinuth madinur
From: vinuth madinur @ 2004-06-20 16:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

 Hello everybody,
      One small query (:-}

 In a two level definition like:

 def test(expr p)= __temp_call(p) enddef;

 def __temp_call(expr p)(text t)=
 enddef;

 so as to allow definitions for macros like "draw".

 Now, I want to have a macro similar to "draw" but also I want to have a suffix attached to the macro name.

 so, I did something like:

 vardef test@#(expr p)= __temp_call@#(p) enddef;

 vardef __temp_call@#(expr p)(text t)=
 enddef;

 But this will obviously not work. But then I also have to define the macro with "vardef" inorder to have "@#" suffix.

 Can someone please help me here?

 Thanks.
 Vinuth.M.Madinur.

Powered by Outblaze

* Re: Two level declaration using "vardef".
@ 2004-06-20 16:36 ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2004-06-20 16:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

>  Hello everybody,
>       One small query (:-}

No answer, but you might think of posting your questions on the
appropriate list:

Patrick