* Presentationstep in pre-fuzzy
@ 2003-09-26 21:16 Shivkumar Chandrasekaran
From: Shivkumar Chandrasekaran @ 2003-09-26 21:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I have tried every combination of presentationstep and the NextStep
button in pre-fuzzy presentation style, and nothing seems to work. I
have the latest (ConTeXt  ver: 2003.9.25  fmt: 2003.9.26  int: english
mes: english) running on Mac OS X (10.2.8) with Gierben Wierda's teTex
distribution.

Can some one help me get presentationstep working in pre-fuzzy? Thanks,

--shiv--

* Re: Presentationstep in pre-fuzzy
@ 2003-09-27  6:30 ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2003-09-27  6:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Shivkumar Chandrasekaran <shiv@ece.ucsb.edu> writes:

Hello,

> I have tried every combination of presentationstep and the NextStep
> button in pre-fuzzy presentation style, and nothing seems to work.

What do you call "nothing seems to work". Could you post a small
example of what you have tried so far?

Patrick
--
You are your own rainbow!