* Answer too obvious?
@ 2003-09-04  5:59 "Höppner, Dierk"
From: "Höppner, Dierk" @ 2003-09-04  5:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

after some more experimenting I still dont't get what I want. Could someone
please answer with at least an RTFM _and_ a page number?

Thank you and many greetings.

Dierk Höppner

* Re: Answer too obvious?
@ 2003-09-04  8:09 ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2003-09-04  8:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Höppner, Dierk" <Dierk.Hoeppner@tib.uni-hannover.de> writes:

Hello,

> after some more experimenting I still dont't get what I want. Could someone
> please answer with at least an RTFM _and_ a page number?

could you provide a minimal file?

Patrick
--
Silent is the goldfish in its bowl

* Re: Answer too obvious?
@ 2003-09-04 10:50 ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2003-09-04 10:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Dierk,

> here it comes. I could send to you directly my resulting PDF if that helps.
>
> I use MikTex an fetched the full Context distribution from pragma. I also
> followed the make steps mentioned in the readmes an installation
> instructions.
>
> Perhaps I missed some 'setup' things?

It seems as if there is no way [1] to setup this kind of reference
easily.

[1] this is probably wrong. I just can't find any obvious solution.
Perhaps Hans sees this message and looks into his bag full of ConTeXt
magic and reveals the magic spell.

Patrick
--
Silent is the goldfish in its bowl