* Docbook -> pdf with ConTeXt
@ 2004-09-01 20:45 frank
From: frank @ 2004-09-01 20:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am interested in using ConTeXt to create PDF's from Docbook documents
and found one older resource trying to integrate both. What is the
current status of docbook formatting with ConTeXt?

Best Regards,

Frank

* Re: Docbook -> pdf with ConTeXt
@ 2004-09-02 20:29 ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2004-09-02 20:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Frank,

> I am interested in using ConTeXt to create PDF's from Docbook documents
> and found one older resource trying to integrate both. What is the
> current status of docbook formatting with ConTeXt?

The last time I talked to the authors of Docbook in ConTeXt, they
were both turning away from Docbook. So, unless something has changed
without my attention, Docbook in ConTeXt is not developed further.

I am not sure what kind of status it is in. You might think about
asking Simon or Michael directly.

There is also db2context (as far as I know), you might ask
google/ml archive (see sig).

Patrick
--
ConTeXt wiki: http://contextgarden.net