* configuration (texutil?) problem
@ 2003-10-28 11:51 Onet
From: Onet @ 2003-10-28 11:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all!

I had to change an operating system temporarly; now I use win98, but I
haven't change ConTeXt installation and configuration at all. I'm not sure
if win version causes the problem, but I can't see any other reasons...

Anyway, the problem is that I can't build a list of contents. A sample
zzz.tex file looks like this:

    \starttext
    \completecontent
    \chapter{Some chapter}
    \section{One section}
    \section{Another section}
    \chapter{And one more chapter}
    \section{And one more section}
    \stoptext

After running such a code with command 'texexec --pdf zzz.tex'. At the end
of job texexec says:

              run time : 4 seconds
  sorting and checking : running texutil

        total run time : 4 seconds

There is no another run, the file is processed only ones. There is no
'zzz.tuo' in output. So I tried to test texutil running it directly with
command 'texutil --references zzz.tui' (not sure if it is correct...). But
the strangest thing is that texutil says:

                action : processing commands, lists and registers
                 error : empty input file zzz.tui

Of course zzz.tui is NOT empty. Does anybody know what may be responsible
for that?

TeXexec version: 2.8
TeXutil version: 7.3

THanks in advance, Pawe/l