Hello, I initially was looking for having several multilign text box in a metapost. But I do not know how to it. I finally take the technic of "register" as explain in the "complex text in graphic" paragraph of the metafun manual. But then, I was to animate it in a presentation. I learn to animate with the "growing graphic" chapter. But I do not know how to combine register and animate. Does somebody has an example of doing so ... I will try to reverse engineer his source ;-) so he or she will not lose his time with me ? In case you like to reverse my source, I give it as a small example. In this example, I wish I could exchange "Bonjour" for a better and more complex text ;-)